01208 863 206 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Self Catering Cornish Holidays in Rock, Daymer Bay, Polzeath & Port Isaac
Quick search - find a cottage
Cottages we let...
About the Holiday Cottages in Rock, Daymer Bay, Polzeath & Port Isaac
271 Cornish Holiday Cottages all within a 5 mile radius of Rock, Daymer Bay, Polzeath and Port Isaac
All of the holiday cottages we offer are on the Cornish coast or within a couple of miles of it.
About John Bray Cornish Holidays
- Providing self-catering Cornish holidays for more than 35 years.
- We are a managing agency not just a 'booking agency' - what does this mean? It means we are here in Cornwall to make sure any problems are resolved for you during your holiday. It means our staff actually know all holiday cottages. It means all the holiday cottages are within a couple of miles of one of our offices, so we are on hand to make sure your holiday in Cornwall is as smooth as possible.
About this unique area
- The area offers everything you could wish for; a wide, sandy estuary; three of the best Cornish beaches; dramatic cliff scenery and extensive coastal paths; Championship Golf course and a further golf course; Sailing; Surfing; Windsurfing; Walking; Fishing; Diving; Cycling along the Camel Trail.
- A wide range of excellent restaurants and restaurant pubs, from the double Michelin Star Nathan Outlaw in Rock and Rick Stein's Seafood to the pubs and beach cafes they are all here.
- All of the above are within 5 miles of every cottage we let.
How to find your Cornish holiday cottage
- If you are unfamiliar with this truly wonderful part of North Cornwall, go to Area Information to find out more about Rock, Daymer Bay, Polzeath, and Port Isaac.
- From there, go to find a holiday cottage to check the holiday cottages available for rent during the time you wish to stay. Our availability is 'live'. Alternatively to view a total list of all the holiday cottages in alphabetical order, go to the full holiday cottages list
- Once you have found a holiday cottage, which is available, please book it on the website or ring us if there is any other question you would like answering. We're open 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm weekdays, and 9am - 12noon on Saturdays.