“We really loved the house, it was beautiful, and we'd love to return.”
We had a brilliant time. There are a few gripes that we think can be approved upon. ...
We had a brilliant time. There are a few gripes that we think can be approved upon..
- We weren't provided with enough towels and they were all really small. There weren't any hand towels in any of the bathrooms and the 1 towel we got each per person were more like hand towels not bath towels
- There wasn't enough hand soap or toilet roll provided. This meant we had to go shopping straight away. We know it's not always expected to be there, but it's such a nice touch when it is.
- The fridge/freezer was rather small. We barely had enough space for all the food & drink, especially the freezer compartment. There was ample room in the utility area, so we thought it would be perfect to pop another in there for more room? (there were 10 of us so quite a lot of room needed)
- We were delighted to see the lovely bbq and gas canister in the garden so got all the food ready for one, but then realised the gas was on low. It took a couple of days for it to be replaced (by a lovely chap from John Bray! He was in the Navy and came from Tintagel, really nice chatting to him and a great service), it just wouldve been nice if it was ready with gas when we arrived.
- The bedside lamp in the downstairs bedroom wasn't working and wasn't replaced even though we reported it. We replaced ourselves in the end.
On the whole we had a lovely time and were really pleased, but the above points are just things that could be improved upon. Thanks very much to all the team and the owners.
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you enjoyed your holiday. We appreciate your comments for improvements which will be fed back to the owner. We thank you for patience with maintenance team. We hope to welcome you back to Cornwall in the near future- John Bray Team. Property Owner